Saturday 1 December 2012

Sugarhill Boutique Spring/Summer 2013 Collection



Hi guys !

I got invited to Sugarhill Boutiques viewing of their new spring/summer 13 collection. I went with my friend Kirsti check out her blog here. I must say there are some gorgeous new times in their collection.
Instead of having photos being shown one after the other I've decided to collect a few images together from the day to make it easier to read. I hope this has worked better. 

 Among the New collection there are some beautiful back details I especially love the first one with the corset back. This will look lovely on in the summer evenings ! Love the chiffon fabric which is perfect and light for summer.

 There are also some other cute details such has heart pockets lace collars and cutouts. There were a lot of different lace details which are lovely and feminine 



In this collection there are lots of lovely new prints, I have shown my favourite one above. 


 Love the Ladybird print and the detail around the collar.



NEW : Sugarhill Boutique have started doing some lovely blazers to go with their new looks. I love the  little trim on the pocket this also comes in another colour. Among the collection there are also trousers and jumpers, so theres something for everyone ! 

I am defiantly getting this :) I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it ! Live the pleated skirt, the print, colour and the swoop neckline. Perfect for next year :) 


I hope you like my post if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I love hearing your comments !

Victoria 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment