Friday 16 November 2012

Disney comes to Harrods


Hey, I thought I would do my first post on a little trip of mine up to London. I went up to London with my friend Kirsti to go to this company mag event in Hackney which was very fun and interesting. We also stopped off at Harrods to see their most wonderful christmas window display. I was also pleased we went to see them as I helped on the Rapunzel dress designed by Jenny Packham during my internship. 

Theres quite a few photos as I could decided which ones to post and I loved all of them. 



 Sleeping Beauty by Elle Sabb 


 Rapunzel by Jenny Packham 

Jasmine from Aladdin by Escada 

The Little Mermaid by Marchesa 



Pocahontus by Roberto Cavalli 


Mulan by Missoni 




Princess and the Frog by Ralph Russo 



Snow White by Oscar de la Renta 





Cinderella by Versace  



Personally Jenny Packham is my favourite, helped sew some beads on this dress while on my internship:), 
Beauty and the Beast by Valentino 

All pictures are my own hope you like them 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment